Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fucking 20

Assalamualaikum everyone!

Umm,, Just fucking scared and weird right now. Why? Because I haven't wrote anything for one and a half years. The last posts I wrote is so childish and very I mean very embarrassing. Please don't you ever read it. I'm gonna delete them soon. (or maybe not)

Okay. It's 29/9/2016 and it's Thursday. I almost finish my diploma and it's study week right now. I'm already 20 and I'm all grown up (maybe). Maybe for the next few years I look back at those posts I wrote, I'm gonna throw up.

So, okay. Nothing new. Just me and these growing pimples on my face and the studying and of course, the eating session.. I'm gaining weight. I've been eating like a homeless person for the past few weeks. Crazy right? Maybe it just hormone I dunno.

Still no boyfriend I tell you and I'm not gay.

I'm 20 and my life sucks, boring, gloom and dark.